Day two of my potted highlights of the current OpenInsight beta 9.3 readme and today I’ll take a look at several areas that have one entry in the current readme.
- Database Manager – Updated environment screen to include the unique station ID.
- Table Builder – Enhanced error message for Define Database during creation.
- RDK – Resolved an issue where deployed tables would not always attach the dictionary.
- Module Management – Enhanced to include all repository items.
- Miscellaneous – The Copy_Row window’s combo boxes have been changed to uppercase entry.
The 9.3 beta readme includes more details about the above items and the remaining items that I have not noted above. In addition, it also includes many of the new features, enhancements and fixes throughout the 9.x releases. Please drop me a line if you would like to receive a copy of the full 9.3 beta readme file.