Just two more postings and we’ll have covered the highlights of the OpenInsight 9.3 beta release. Today, we will turn our attention to enhancements that have been made to Basic+.
- The COLDROPDOWNLIST message now repaints combo controls when they are being set.
- EMAIL_FORMAT now allows domains that begin with numbers.
- The CREATE_TABLE command will no longer append the user’s name and the ‘@’ sign when created by non-system administrators.
- DELETE_TABLE will now remove the bang table from the database.
- GET_ENV now returns values above 53.
- An issue where any popup would not return any value if the last popup had a system error.
- RTI_REMOVE_INDEX has been created to remove all indexes from a table including deleting the bang table and SI.MFS.
- New extended math operators have been added.
The 9.3 beta readme includes more details about the above items and the remaining items that I have not noted above. In addition, it also includes many of the new features, enhancements and fixes throughout the 9.x releases. Please drop
me a line if you would like to receive a copy of the full 9.3 beta readme file.